42nd International Congress on Assessment Center Methods and Developing Leadership Talent
November 13-15, 2019 | Shanghai, China
Preconference Workshop-Assessment Center Basics: November 12
Make plans is attend the premiere conference on assessment center methodology. Assessment and development practitioners from around the world will convene in Shanghai, China this November to share best practices, collaborate, and learn what's new in assessment center methods and applications.
For for the first time since its inception, we are expanding the Congress to include a track that will include high-payoff development actions that use the data and insights derived from assessment centers.
Call for Abstracts
he call for abstracts is now open through March 8, 2019. Abstracts will be reviewed by the International Congress Committee in a blind review process. Status notifications will begin on March 29, 2019. If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please use the abstract submission form which can be downloaded here.
Congress abstracts should focus on the following, but not limited to:
- How to combine assessment and development
- The impact of technology in assessment centers
- Assessment center standards across the world
- How to use assessment data to identify development needs
- Methods of training HR professionals to use assessment data to make business decisions
- Real-world assessment center and development applications
- The proven effectiveness of development actions based on assessment center insights.
- New research on the validity of assessment centers
2019 ACSG Conference
March 11-15 | Erinvale Hotel & Spa | Somerset-West, South Africa
This year’s conference week includes AC Academy training workshops (Monday, 11, Tuesday, 12 March and Wednesday, 13 March 2019), pre-conference workshops (Wednesday, 13 March 2019) and the conference on Thursday, 14 and Friday, 15 March 2019. Find the full conference program on www.acsg.co.za.
Want to receive the latest event updatest?
Join the Mailing List to receive the most current updates on the Congress.
Please contact InternationalCongress@ddiworld.com