42nd International Congress on Assessment Center Methods and Developing Leadership Talent
November 13-15, 2019 | Shanghai, China
Preconference Workshop-Assessment Center Basics: November 12
Now, in 2019, for the first time China is hosting the preeminent conference on assessment centers. The 42nd International Congress on Assessment Center Methods and Developing Leadership Talent will bring together in Shanghai world-renowned assessment center experts, as well as representatives of top companies and organizations that are using—and benefiting from—assessment centers and the rich data they provide, to spot leadership potential, fill open leadership positions, build greater leadership capability, and provide customized development to individuals leaders.
Who Should Attend
This International Congress is a must-attend event for business, education, and government HR leaders and professionals, including those responsible for:
- Identifying future leaders
- Talent management and succession management
- Planning and conducting assessments in their organizations
- Leadership development and organizational effectiveness
- Accelerated development of high-potentials and other leaders transitioning to a higher organization level
- Hiring for leadership positions
Call for Abstracts
The official call for abstracts has now closed. However, we are still accepting abstracts May 15, 2019. Abstracts will be reviewed by the International Congress Committee in a blind review process. If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please use the abstract submission form which can be downloaded here.
Congress abstracts should focus on the following, but not limited to:
- Using assessment centers to identify leadership potential.
- How to use assessment data to identify development needs.
- How to combine assessment and development.
- The impact of technology in assessment centers.
- Assessment center standards across the world.
- Real-world assessment center and development applications
- The proven effectiveness of development actions based on assessment center research insights.
- New research on the validity of assessment centers.
Want to receive the latest event updates?
Join the Mailing List to receive the most current updates on the Congress.
Please contact InternationalCongress@ddiworld.com