Conference: March 14-15, 2013 | Workshops: March 11-13, 2013
Spier near Stellenbosch, South Africa
Assessment Center Methods: Sustaining Evidence-Based Talent Management
We are proud to announce that the International Congress on Assessment Center Methods will partner with the Assessment Centre Study Group (ACSG) for five action-packed days of research, insights, and best practices by experts and innovators from all over the world in a variety of settings.
Conference themes will focus on how to use the assessment center methodology to sustain evidence-based talent management practices.
Geeva Pillay will kick off the conference with his opening address. As Chief Director: Human Resource Planning, Performance and Practices at the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA), Government of South Africa, Geeva has been instrumental in leading the largest skills audit int he country and implementing several talent management practices on a large scale in the public service.
Other keynote speakers will include:
- Bill Byham, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO, Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- Brian Hoffman, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, University of Georgia (USA)
- Alyssa Gibbons, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Colorado State University (USA)
- Dan Hughes, Director of Product Development, ac&dc, United Kingdom
- May-Joe Emde, CEO, the Neuro-Leadership Group, South Africa
Attendees will also have the opportunity to further their professional development with a variety of workshops before the conference. Please see the conference brochure for session details.
- ACSG Academy Workshops: March 11 & 12, 2013 (This is a two-day workshop.)
- Pre-congress Workshops: March 13, 2013 (Sessions held in the morning and afternoon.)
Conference registration fees are as follows:
- Full registration, March 14 & 15: R4200.00 / $650.00 USD
- Single day, March 14: R3000.00 / $465.00 USD
- Single day, March 15: R2000.00 / $310.00 USD
- ACSG Academy Workshop, March 11 & 12: R3000.00 / $465.00 USD
- Pre-congress Workshops, March 13: R1600.00 / $250.00 USD (per workshop)
Click here to register online.
Or, click here to download the paper registration form. Recommended for South African citizens.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions.
Payment can be done by:
- EFT: The ACSG's bank details are available on the Terms and Conditions. Please use the paper registration form in you wish to pay by EFT.
- Credit Cards: Can be used when booking online.
- Onsite: We will accept cash (South African Rand and US$) and Visa or MasterCard.
Please ensure that you book and pay for your accommodations as soon as possible since only a limited number of rooms are available. The cost per single standard room is R1200.00 (including VAT) or $170.00 USD per person per day.
You can either book your accommodation through the ACSG directly or with the venue by emailing email@example.com. Please use Booking ID 689562.
For alternative accommodations, click here.
For a listing of exclusive tours available to attendees of the conference, click here.
To Be Added to the Mailing List or Questions
For more information or to add your name to the International Congress mailing list, please send your name and full contact information to Kim Lambert at Kimberly.Lambert@ddiworld.com.
Watch this site for the most up-to-date information.
Future International Congresses:
38th International Congress on Assessment Center Methods - Fall 2014, USA
The Design and Development of an Assessment Centre (Designing Centres 101): November 14-16, 2012, Protea Hotel, Midrand
The 1st World Conference on Personality: March 19-23, 2013, Stellehbosch, South Africa